Monday, November 5, 2007

classmates' blogs

How to make GHFC better is a very useful blog in my opinion. I believe it has a lot of good information about fitness and nutrition. The only thing I did not like was that the blogger never mentions what GHFC stands for. I am guessing it has something to do with health and fitness but I do not know what it stands for. The blogger mentions a new plan of making sure personal trainers know their trainee well. I think it would be great to have a personal trainer that really knows me good and can help me in every aspect.

Hear See Speak is a blog related to AIDS awareness. I think they did a good job of picking other blogs and websites that relate. I really liked the blog about the man who has AIDS. I thought this was very informative and really brings the issue to life. This is a very informative blog.

No comments: